Teacher of Contemporary Guitar & Bass in Derby
I offer a friendly and professional service, I am fully CRB checked and have 15 years of teaching experience. I currently teach guitar and bass as an accredited instrumental teacher, in a number of Derby and Derbyshire Primary and Secondary Schools, and also Repton Public School. I offer lessons that are geared towards taking grades and exams, playing as part of a band or just as importantly, learning purely for personal enjoyment.
My Method of teaching includes:
- Setting Personal Goals
Building a clear impression of your personal goals and musical preferences.
- Tailored Lessons
Tailoring your lessons for your specific needs and ambitions.
- Building Skills and Repertoire
Building up your skills by learning to play pieces by your favourite artists, alongside classic tracks, graded pieces and technical exercises, allowing you to measure your progress over time.
Learning in this way helps to keep your lessons and practice sessions fun and interesting, which in turn leads to:
• more practice
• more progress
• more skills
• more motivation
• more music making
- All Ages ( school year 3 – 4 is the recommended age to begin)
- From beginners upwards
- Qualified music facilitator
- Derbyshire Schools Accredited instrumental teacher
- CRB checked
- Waiting room with view into teaching area
- Friendly patient teacher
- Recording facilities to check progress
- Rock School & Trinity Rock & Pop exams
- Guitar & bass lessons